Presser Law Scholarship 2022
Community service is a top priority to the legal team at Presser Law. Helping those in need is a cause that we are passionate about, and we are always searching for ways to serve the special community that we are a part of. We want to serve not only our clients but give back and lend our support to the wider public as well.
A well-rounded education can open up new opportunities for deserving and remarkable students. We at Presser Law know that accomplishing an exceptional academic record is necessary if you want a chance at achieving a successful law career. We recognize that not every deserving student has the chance to go to their school of choice, so we want to create a special scholarship for one student so that they can be one step closer to achieving their dream.
The Presser Law Scholarship 2022 will be awarded to a top scholar who has demonstrated excellence in their studies. A distinguished individual who is interested in pursuing a legal career will receive $1,000 to go towards their education. Financial obstacles are one of the biggest reasons that many excellent students are unable to continue their education, or attend the institution of their choice. We want to extend our help to accomplished individuals so that they are able to fulfill their goal of starting a legal career.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to trying to pursue a legal career and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What made you want to pursue a career in law?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your career?
- Describe one experience that challenged your beliefs and how did it change you?
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: December 30, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: January 2023
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.