Injury Attorney Justin Presser has had the honor of representing thousands of families through some of their toughest times. Located in Altamonte Springs near the corner of I-4 and State Road 436, Presser Law, P.A. is a law firm specializing in representing injury victims and families who have lost loved ones throughout Central Florida, including Orlando, Lake Mary, Ocoee, Deltona, Kissimmee and Oviedo.
Car Accident Attorney Justin Presser has the experience and dedication to help car accident victims find the justice they deserve through aggressive and straightforward representation. Injuries from car accidents can be devastating. In addition to the pain and suffering car accident victims often endure, car accident victims also have increased financial stress due to increased medical debt and time missed from work.
Car accident victims are not without recourse. Under Florida law, many car accident victims can be compensated for the damage to their vehicle, as well as their economic and non-economic losses. Economic losses include accumulated medical debt and wage loss but can also include other expenditures as a result of the injuries sustained, such as hiring lawn maintenance or house cleaning assistance. Non-economic damages are those damages such as pain and suffering.
Car accidents in Florida are, unfortunately, common occurrences. In 2016, Florida saw almost 396,000 accidents across the state – that amounts to over 1,000 car accidents each day! While car accidents may be common in Florida, their causes can vary widely. Some of the main reasons for car accidents in Florida including: inattentiveness, distraction, speeding, DUI, and weather. However, regardless of how the crash occurs, car accident attorney Justin Presser provides personalized and aggressive representation to ensure each car accident client receives full and fair compensation for their injuries.
DO YOU NEED A CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY?
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is normal to wonder whether you should hire an attorney to represent you. This is an excellent question and here are several reasons why you should hire a car accident attorney if you have been injured in a car accident. Below are five reasons you should hire a car accident attorney if you have been injured in a car accident:
1. Following a car accident, the injury victim often becomes overwhelmed with phone calls from insurance companies. These calls include the injury victim’s insurance company as well as the insurance company for any other driver (and sometimes passengers) involved in the accident. The calls are designed to elicit information from you which may not help your claim. In addition, you may have no obligation to speak with these insurance companies and if you do, you may be hurting your own claim. Determining who to speak to and who not to speak to can be confusing. Presser Law, P.A. can clear up this confusion and streamline communications between insurance companies.
2. In addition to being overwhelmed with phone calls from insurance companies, many insurance companies may visit you to get a statement in writing or on recording. Insurance companies are not your friend. They spend millions of dollars in cute advertising to project a friendly image, but they are anything but. Insurance companies are designed to take in as much money as possible (premiums) and pay out as little as possible (claims). Providing a recorded statement without a car accident attorney can hurt the value of your claim and help an insurance company increase its profits.
3. Where an insurance company does not call a car accident victim, the insurance company may send someone to the injury victim’s house with a small check ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. Once at a car accident victim’s house, they promise the car accident victim a check if the injury victim will just sign a piece of paper called a Release. However, without a car accident attorney, the injury victim may be giving up their rights to an even larger amount of compensation.
4. Everyone after an accident other than an injury victim will have someone looking out for their interests. For example: 1) the car accident victims insurance will be looking to reduce the amount of money they pay in medical bills; 2) the at-fault insurance company will be looking to pay as little as they can to compensate the injury victim; 3) medical clinics will be seeking payment from insurance companies and the injury victim. The question is, who is looking out for the car accident victim’s best interests? This is the importance of car accident attorneys since they represent the car accident victim – not the insurance companies or doctors. Car accident attorney Justin Presser has represented thousands of car accident victims and stood with them seeking full and fair compensation.
5. Hiring Presser Law, P.A. costs you nothing unless we win your cause. Because. Presser Law, P.A. is a car accident law firm and represents injury victims on a contingency fee, there are no fees or costs unless we make a recovery for you.
Why Hire Car Accident Attorney Justin Presser
I opened Presser Law, P.A. after working for a large injury law firm in Florida. I wanted to combine big firm aggressiveness with small firm personalization and direct communication about your rights under Florida law. I provide honest and direct strategies for my clients and have the unique belief that injury victims should have access to their attorney beyond the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. That is why my clients have my personal cell phone number – so they can reach me when they need me.
At Presser Law, P.A., we fight for you because justice is what car accident victims deserve. I have sat with injuries victims and the families who have lost loved ones. Their stories need to be told. At Presser Law, P.A., we tell your story and fight for you.