Car Accident Lawyer 32714
If you were recently hurt in a car accident caused by another motorist, you may want to consult a car accident lawyer 32714. You may be entitled to receive compensation for your losses. A lawyer can help you file a claim against the negligent driver and protect your rights.
Common Misconceptions About Car Accidents
Car accidents occur on a daily basis in the United States and can cause serious injuries. Although these accidents are quite common, they are still misunderstood by many. Here are some common myths about car accidents you shouldn’t believe.
- The police determine who is responsible for a car accident. Following a car crash, it’s essential to call the police. They will come to the accident scene and file a police report. While this report can be valuable for your car accident claim, it can’t establish who is at fault. It’s not up to the police officers to decide who caused the accident.
- Minor car accidents don’t result in injuries. This is another common misconception people have about car crashes. The truth is that even fender-benders can result in whiplash and other injuries. Even if you feel fine after a minor car accident, you should still seek medical attention right away.
- Hiring a lawyer won’t make a difference in the settlement you receive. This just isn’t true. Insurance companies look out for their own best interests and often try to offer car accident victims low settlements. That’s it’s essential to have an experienced car accident lawyer 32714 on your side. He or she will have experience dealing with insurance companies and won’t let them take advantage of you. Your lawyer will work hard to help you obtain a fair settlement for your losses.
- Passengers in cars hit by another vehicle have no legal recourse. If you were a passenger in a car that was struck by another vehicle, you absolutely have the right to file an accident claim. You may be entitled to receive compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages that resulted from the accident.
- Hiring a lawyer is too expensive. Unfortunately, some car accident victims are reluctant to hire an attorney because they don’t think they can afford the fees. However, most car accident attorneys work on a contingency basis, meaning they take a percentage of your settlement at the end. You won’t have to pay your lawyer any money upfront.
Schedule a consultation with a car accident lawyer 32714 from Presser Law, P.A. to discuss your case.