If you have been injured, it is important to document the scene of your injury and preserve the evidence for later – even if there are eye witnesses. The Imperfection […]Read more ›
Dog bite injuries can be very serious. Often, they can result in: Severe cuts or lacerations; Bite marks; Severe scarring; Broken bones; Ligament damage; Arm, shoulder, leg or knee injuries; […]Read more ›
Presser Law, P.A. Has No Upfront Attorney Cost Or Fees As an injury attorney in the Central Florida area for over 10 years, one of the more common inquiries I […]Read more ›
Why Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage As you already know from my prior blog, “Understanding the Full Coverage Myth,” Florida requires the average, non-commercial driver to carry only Personal […]Read more ›
Low Speed Accidents Can Cause Injury Far too many people believe you cannot be injured in a low speed car accident. Many times, people associate the amount of property damage […]Read more ›
What Does Full Coverage In Florida Mean? Have you ever heard someone say that they are “fully insured” or have “full coverage” in regards to car insurance? If you have, […]Read more ›
Facebook has been in the news lately, and not for a good reason. Facebook made the news after it was learned a third party was able to access and record people’s […]Read more ›
Car accidents are not something most people want to be in. However, every year hundreds of thousands of people become victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, […]Read more ›
- Florida Named Most Dangerous State for Pedestrians
- Florida Accidents and Traffic Deaths Decline in 2018
- Holiday Travel Increases Chance for a Car Accident
- Post-Injury Statements to Insurance Companies
- Injuries Caught On Video – Lights, Camera…Lawsuits?!
- Car Accidents and Florida’s PIP Law
- Time is Running Out – Florida’s Statute of Limitations
- 5 Reasons You Need A Personal Injury Attorney
- Immediate Medical Care Can Help Your Injury Case
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- Child Injuries and Deaths Due to Unstable Furniture
- Children At Danger From Vehicles
- Florida’s Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall Law
- Florida’s Accident Report Privilege in Civil Cases
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Documenting the Injury Scene
- Florida’s Dog Bite Law
- How Much Does Hiring An Injury Attorney Cost?
- What is Uninsured Motor Vehicle Coverage and Do I Need It?
- Can I Be Injured In A Low Speed Car Accident?