Florida Named Most Dangerous State for Pedestrians According to a 2019 report from Smart Growth America and the National Complete Streets Coalition, Florida carries the distinction as the most dangerous […]Read more ›
Florida 2018 Accident Statistics New statistics show that Florida saw a decline in total traffic accidents and traffic deaths in 2018. In fact, in 2018, Florida saw a decrease of 6,000 traffic […]Read more ›
Holiday Travel can significantly increase your chance of being involved in a car accident. As 2018 comes to an end, it promises to be one of the busiest travel years […]Read more ›
Post-Injury Statements to Insurance Companies Being injured is one of the easiest ways to become the most popular kid in class. Whether a car accident, slip and fall, animal injury, […]Read more ›
We now live in an age where technology is more and more pervasive in our lives. You can hardly go to any business without there being hidden or exposed surveillance […]Read more ›
WHY IS FLORIDA CALLED A “NO FAULT” STATE? Ever wonder why Florida as referred to as a “No Fault” state? The answer is fairly simple. Florida is referred to as […]Read more ›
FLORIDA’S STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS Injuries can occur in a number of ways. However, they all have something in common – a time limitations on bringing your claim in court. Florida’s […]Read more ›
Do I need a Personal Injury Attorney? Most personal injury victims focus on the need for immediate medical care immediately after an injury. As time goes on, that focus may […]Read more ›
As an injury attorney, I see many ways injury victims often hurt their case. One of the main reasons is failing to seek immediate medical care after an injury. Seeking […]Read more ›
“How much is my case worth?” This is probably the question I get asked the most. As a result, I thought I would discuss what goes into determining case values. […]Read more ›
Most parents want to keep their child safe. However, many forget to fully secure their homes. This exposes their children to the danger of unstable furniture. The fix for this […]Read more ›
Injuries to Children On average, 12,175 children under the age of 19 die each year from unintentional injuries. These injuries and deaths occur in countless ways. The most common include car […]Read more ›
Slip and fall and trip and falls are some of the most common injuries claims after motor vehicle crashes. The reason an injured person fell is usually not because they […]Read more ›
Florida’s Accident Report Privilege So you’ve been in an accident and the other driver told the officer they were at fault. Now all you have to do is use that […]Read more ›
Pedestrian Accidents Result In Serious Injury or Death In a 2015 study, the U.S. Department of Transportation estimated there were almost 70,000 pedestrians injured in motor vehicle crashes in the […]Read more ›
- Florida Named Most Dangerous State for Pedestrians
- Florida Accidents and Traffic Deaths Decline in 2018
- Holiday Travel Increases Chance for a Car Accident
- Post-Injury Statements to Insurance Companies
- Injuries Caught On Video – Lights, Camera…Lawsuits?!
- Car Accidents and Florida’s PIP Law
- Time is Running Out – Florida’s Statute of Limitations
- 5 Reasons You Need A Personal Injury Attorney
- Immediate Medical Care Can Help Your Injury Case
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- Child Injuries and Deaths Due to Unstable Furniture
- Children At Danger From Vehicles
- Florida’s Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall Law
- Florida’s Accident Report Privilege in Civil Cases
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Documenting the Injury Scene
- Florida’s Dog Bite Law
- How Much Does Hiring An Injury Attorney Cost?
- What is Uninsured Motor Vehicle Coverage and Do I Need It?
- Can I Be Injured In A Low Speed Car Accident?